Friday, January 29, 2010

Eastern North Carolina Weather....

....Crazy sums it up. Just three days ago I was so thankful for a beautiful sunny 63 degree day in January. And as I sit here tonight a major ice storm is approaching our area. The high tomorrow is not supposed to reach freezing and they're predicting significant ice accumulations. And that's just how it is down here. Sometimes we see all 4 seasons in a matter of a couple weeks. Usually I don't mind it...and our winters are pretty mild. But lately I've been having spring fever. The 60-70 degree days are spoiling me.

So, for anyone reading this from Eastern NC please be careful if you must go out tonight or tomorrow! We are supposed to be going to a birthday party tomorrow if we aren't "iced" in. But if we are I'm planning for a relaxing day snuggling with my three loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment