Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy days..

It's been quite a while since my last post. Life has just been incredibly busy lately. Valentine's weekend, we traveled to Virginia. Spent the weekend with my family and found and purchased the *exact* vehicle we were looking for. Chrysler Pacifica Touring....granite blue, just like I wanted. We were truly blessed by finding this vehicle that just happened to be located about 20 minutes from my hometown in Virginia. We deeply appreciate my father acting so quickly and "sealing the deal" until we could get there to give our down payment. I look back over the past month or so when we were car shopping and so many times I doubted we would be able to get this particular vehicle. Many times I considered settling for something else. But patience is a virtue. God directed us in the direction we needed to go, we just had to wait for His time.

I witnessed something in Church this morning that I honestly didn't think I would ever see. I'm not going into detail here, because I'm not sure the other party would appreciate me broadcasting it to the world, but just know that it has me in awe.


And lastly........after 5 years of begging and pleading...we're getting a PUPPY!!!!!!!! AND it was my husband's idea..the one who has been dead set against getting a puppy until we have our own home with a large yard. Anyway..We went and picked him out last weekend and he should be ready to leave his mother and come to us next weekend. The girls are so excited!! Of course there will be lots of pics to come! His name will be Micah (because my husband and I both like the name) Nestle (because he is the color of chocolate milk ;) ) Bowen.

No comments:

Post a Comment