Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The sun always shines..

It's only Tuesday and this week has already proven to be quite challenging. From a heated debate with the hubby to two sick little girls to getting denied for a used car loan to this cold dreary rainy weather....it's just been difficult. I know this too shall pass and I'm fortunate enough to be able to see through the clouds and know the sun is shining on the other side. Even when things aren't going the way I had planned, I know that God gives me new opportunities around every corner.
I hate hate hate arguing with my husband, but the "debate" we had last night will hopefully bring us closer and let us remember to always treat each other with respect even when we don't agree.
As with any mother, I absolutely hate seeing my children sick, but I do love the way they want me to hold and cuddle them when they aren't feeling well. I miss the days when they would want me to hold them all day long.
A few hours after I was denied the car loan, before I told anyone else, my parents call me to tell me that they are willing to co-sign a loan if needed. Thank you!! So now we're just waiting to see what comes our way..
The cold rainy days seem to drag on forever, but here we are halfway through February already. Spring really is right around the corner and I can't wait!! Bring on the sunny warm days!

So even when I think everything is going bad and that everything is out of my control, God knows just what he is doing. He is showing me that I need to let him be in control and anyone who knows me knows just how hard it is for me to give up control...that's what I'm learning to do. Learning to believe, learning to trust that the sun will always shine through!

No comments:

Post a Comment